Sunrise tour to Cena Moorland
Cena Moorland is Latvia’s second largest bog, and it is a specially protected nature territory – a nature reserve as well as Natura 2000 territory. Cena Moorland has a 5 km long footpath trail, and in the middle of it, there is a viewing tower that allows to see the moorland from above.
Will visit also Jūmala area and walk near Riga gulf coastline beaches.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Riga, Latvia|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Around 1,h before sunrise. (4-5am)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 11:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable outdoor clothing, walking shoes|
|PRICE (ONE PERSON)|
04:00 AM – 05:30 AM: Transportation
05:30 AM – 06:30 AM: Sunrise in the Cena Moorland and Skaists lake
06:30 AM – 8:00 PM: Cena Moorland
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM:Jūmala area
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Riga gulf and the beach
10:00 AM – 11:00AM: Return
A valid Covid-19 Health Pass is mandatory for all visitors aged 12 or older.
European Union visitors
Depending on your situation, your Covid-19 pass may be provided in the form of:
- A vaccination certificate: stating that you are fully vaccinated, at least 1 week ago (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) or 4 weeks ago (Janssen). ;
- A recent negative Covid-19 test, either an RT-PCR or antigen test, from within the last 72 hours.
- An old positive Covid-19 test proving that you have recovered from the virus, from more than 11 days and less than 6 months ago.
You can provide your Covid-19 “Health Pass” in the format that you prefer:
- in paper format: by presenting your document (original or photocopy) with the QR code;
- in digital format: by presenting a photo or scan of your document with the QR code;
You must present proof of full vaccination from your country of origin, and your ID.
You can also present your international vaccination card, and your ID
- 1 week after the 2nd dose for double-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- 28 days after injection for single-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson from Janssen);
- 1 week after injection for people who have already had Covid-19 (1 dose only).
You can also present proof of a recent Covid-19 test, either an RT-PCR or antigen test, from within the last 72 hours, and your ID.
Covid-19 measures when:
Masks are mandatory inside transport and visiting museums for all visitors 11 years and older.
Respect social distancing and safety measures.
Distributors of hand sanitiser are available throughout the visitor tour.